Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - Spiritual Workouts - Martin Wiles

Spiritual Workouts

What begins from good intentions is often lost in the shuffle of life.

The pastor said it, and I have no reason to doubt its validity. He’s been there and done that. Go to the local YMCA at the beginning of each New Year, and the exercise equipment will be brimming with eager participants seeking to work out New Year resolutions. Visit three months later, and you can have your pick of the machines. 

I’m one of the guilty ones. I’ve never visited the YMCA or any other fitness organization, but I’ve had a few of those exercise machines lounging around in my house. And true to form, I only used them for a few months before I tired of them. They became yard sale items or stations to lay clothes. Read more...

Tweetable: How are your spiritual workouts? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment