Friday, March 8, 2019

Flashback Friday - Religion Defined - Martin Wiles

Religion Defined

How I define religion—or how others teach me to define it, may not be how God outlines it all.

I’ve heard and studied the various descriptions of religion. But not all of what I’ve heard and read is an actual definition. Much of it I’ve gathered by watching people’s mannerisms. What they don’t actually say but articulate nevertheless. Things like, “I am a good person.” Or “I think in the end everyone will make it into heaven.” Or even, “I hope the good things I do will outweigh the bad things.” Beliefs I can’t prove from examining the Bible but viewpoints seized by others nevertheless. Read more...

Tweetable: How do you define religion?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment