Friday, October 12, 2018

Flashback Friday - Defined by Convictions - Martin Wiles

Defined by Convictions

There were at least three I determined I would not compromise.

Convictions are beliefs I think are important enough to stand by regardless of the temptation to do otherwise. I fashioned three early in life: I wouldn’t cheat, I wouldn’t have premarital sex, and I wouldn’t fight. There were times in school when I didn’t know the material because I hadn’t studied. I could have glanced sideways, but I took the failing grade instead. And I had opportunities to have sexual relationships before marriage, but I held firm. Some of my convictions offended others who in turn wanted to fight me. I never threw a punch. Read more...

Tweetable: What convictions define you?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.



No comments:

Post a Comment