Friday, August 3, 2018

Flashback Friday - Life on the Other Side - Martin Wiles

I’ve forded a few swollen rivers. And though I haven’t enjoyed any of them, I’ve discovered there’s life on the other side.

Like many, I’ve crossed the river of broken relationships. Changes and heartaches like I’ve never experienced hounded me through the brokenness, but I struggled through. There have also been rivers of financial setbacks. Some of these I chose to cross by making bad decisions; others I was thrust into by other’s decisions. I’m still recovering from some of them, but the battle is less intense. Nor have I enjoyed the oceans of death. Losing parents, grandparents, and close friends is never easy, but eventually, the grief and loneliness subside and life goes on. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you trusting God to get you to the other side?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment