Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Preserving the Temple - Martin Wiles

Since I’ve been a young child, I’ve periodically neglected mine. Fortunately, it has held up amazingly well so far.

The human body is an awesome creation. While I’ve never allowed anyone to puncture it with needles and ink, I’ve abused it in other ways. It has withstood addictive and harmful substances placed in it by a reckless teenager and a less than responsible young adult. I’ve occasionally allowed it to suffer in appearance. And since I’ve always been a fan of junk food, my body has inhaled its share of unhealthy substances. Read more...

Tweetable: How are you preserving your body?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment