Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Handling Criticism - Martin Wiles

Handling Criticism

If you want the hair on the back of my neck to bristle and stand erect, just offer me a small dose.

Rejection. Criticism. Not my favorite friends regardless of who they come from. My personality makes it difficult for me to receive criticism (a form of rejection) from others. I like to think I’m always right even though I’m not. I imagine my way of doing things is always superior even though that’s not true either. And when I’m criticized, my first instinct is to lash out.

God has been working on this attitude over the years, and I’ve finally come to realize that critiques are often offered in love and designed to be constructive. So while I don’t always respond as I should, I do a much better job than I once did. Read more...

Tweetable: How do you handle criticism? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment