Friday, July 20, 2018

Flashback Friday - When the Son Shines In - Martin Wiles

When the Son Shines In

I had cleaned them well, but then the sunlight shone through.

To supplement our income, my wife and I clean our church—a part of which involves cleaning the solid glass front entrance doors. As I went down my list of things to do, my wife reminded me about the front doors. I wiped them and was very proud of their appearance. Then came Sunday morning. As the sun’s rays penetrated the glass, streaks and smudges appeared. How was this possible? But I’ve cleaned many a glass only to have the sun’s rays reveal what was left behind. Read more...

Tweetable: Is the Son shining into your life?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment