Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - God in the Darkness - Martin Wiles

God in the Darkness

As a child, I feared it. As an adult, it’s still not my favorite thing to walk into.

My dad attempted to calm my fear of darkness by sending me into an unlit yard, explaining there was nothing in the dark that wasn’t there in the light. As an adult, I realize that isn’t always true. Even now when I walk in the darkness, I’m constantly looking behind and ahead of me to make sure no strangers or animals are lurking about. Read more...

Tweetable: What are your fears keeping you from? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment