Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - You Can Run - Martin Wiles

You Can Run…

“You can run, but you can’t hide.” 

Maybe it was the seeker saying it to the hiders. Or the policeman to the fleeing criminal. But it was definitely God saying it to me when I wasn’t going in his desired direction.

At twelve years of age, I knew God wanted me to preach. I didn’t know how it would all materialize, but the call was certain. Then I was willing to accept the challenge, but the pressure of my teen and young adult years pulled me in another direction. Like Jonah, I learned I could run, but I couldn’t hide. Read more...

Tweetable: Run to God, not away from Him. 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment