Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Throwback Tuesday - Secret Disciples - Martin Wiles

Secret Disciples

Prior to my teen years, I didn’t care if anyone knew or not, but then…

I became a Christian at nine years of age, and prior to becoming a teenager wasn’t ashamed of it. Many of my friends were too, and if they weren’t they didn’t care if I was. But adolescence altered my thinking and their perception. Hippie living was in; Jesus following wasn’t. I wasn’t into being labeled a “Jesus freak,” so I joined the ranks of his secret disciples. I didn’t tell anyone unless they asked-and the way I was behaving that didn’t happen very often. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment