Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas in a Strange Place - Martin Wiles

Christmas in a Strange Place

We were in a strange place and had no plans to spend our first Christmas there.

Eight years had passed since I graduated high school. College was not on my agenda then, so I entered the workforce and had been there ever since. But now I felt God’s call into full-time ministry. Obeying it would require that I further my education. I would have to attend college. 

What I despised the thought of earlier, I now anticipated with great pleasure. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment