Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Throwback Tuesday - No Death's Sting - Martin Wiles

No Death’s Sting

“If I eat this, will it kill me?”

The thought of death first entered my mind as a child and manifested itself in a multitude of questions that drove my mother crazy. Would eating particular things kill me? Would certain substances initiate my demise? I was coming to grips with my mortality. I wasn’t invincible after all.

As a teen, such curiosities took flight. I was unconquerable-or at least thought so. This mindset materialized in various unwise decisions and actions. Reality returned when I became a young adult, and several health issues reminded me I wasn’t indomitable. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment