Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Throwback Tuesday - The World's Best Mirror - Martin Wiles

The World’s Best Mirror

Turns out, the world’s clearest mirror isn’t a mirror after all. 

I’m rarely pleased anymore when I glance in the mirror. My chest has taken up residence in my stomach area. My once muscular arms are now a little flabby, and my ears are more elongated. Most of my hair tired of my head long ago and fled to my nose and ears. And since my eyesight has deteriorated, my entire image is slightly blurred.

I’ve discovered my clearest mirror doesn’t hang on a wall but sits beside my recliner. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment