Friday, March 3, 2017

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Why Worship God Part I

I’ve been doing it since before I was born, but occasionally I stop and wonder why.

Going to church was never an option while I lived with my parents. Other than my paternal grandparents, my first babysitters were the ladies in the church nursery. When I attended “big church,” my grandmother fed me silver bells (Hershey’s Kisses) to keep me occupied. I cut teeth on chairs and pews, and unless I was deathly sick, I went willingly…or reluctantly, to every service. Being forced to attend worship services established a pattern that has continued to the present. But exactly why do I continue this routine, this ritual week in and week out? Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment