Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Distorting God’s Signal

The farther I walked, the more unfamiliar the names became on my Smartphone. But it was useless to try and access them. The lock icon revealed they were password protected. 

Wi-Fi. A synonym for WLAN or wireless local area network. Some say it’s an acronym for wireless fidelity. I’m not as concerned about what it means as I am about what it allows me to do…access the internet wirelessly with my laptop, Smartphone, and IPad. But if I meander too far from the source--or don’t know the password, the signal becomes distorted or unavailable. Read more...





Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment