Friday, January 27, 2017

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Controlling Self-Control

I’d never encountered anything like it before and hoped I wouldn’t again.

While visiting a friend who lived on a farm, I suddenly ran into something that refused to let me go. Had it been a rogue hog, angry bull, or cantankerous rooster, I would have understood, but this was a mere strand of wire. I hadn’t offended this string in any way, but in short order I was mesmerized and almost cauterized. After a few agonizing moments, I was finally emancipated and hurled to the ground. After a good laugh, my friend warned me about electric fences. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment