Friday, January 20, 2017

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

A Penny Saved

“A penny saved is a penny earned.” Or “Save some for a rainy day.” Sayings I was taught growing up. And sure enough, the rain fell--sometimes by the bucketfuls. And as warned I was unprepared. My philosophy was more in line with another quip: “That money is burning a hole in your pocket.”

Holey pockets were my problem as a child. No sooner had I earned or been given money than I began searching for something to spend it on. My tendency to waste money I should save combined with low salaried employment has made saving difficult for me. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment