Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Mastering the Road Map

Once a challenge, technology has almost relegated them to the annals of history.

Mastering a road atlas is taxing. The more territory it covers, the less detail is present and the more jumbled the highways, interstates, and cities are. Trying to follow a particular route is a chore when you cross one of these congested areas. I’ve done my share of road map reading. Looking at it right side up usually confuses me on my turns, so I normally face it the way I’m traveling. Fortunately, apps on cell phones and GPS’s have almost made them extinct. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment