Friday, February 19, 2016

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Living For The Future

I muttered it under my breath hundreds of times and occasionally even aloud: “I can’t wait until I’m eighteen so I can do what I want.”

My parents and I didn’t have the healthiest relationship during my teen years. I was to blame. Rebellious, obstinate, sarcastic, overly independent. Traits they tried to tame-or at least temporarily control, while at the same time encouraging me to channel their positive aspects in beneficial directions. But I wasn’t cooperative. I was living for the future and freedom. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment