Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Imitation

My little nephew was at it again. I played the game and my children did too, but it can be very annoying. I’m not sure the game has a name, but imitation will do. It’s the game where the child repeats everything the adult says-over and over until the adult’s nerves are frazzled. 
 
I also played another game of imitation called preaching. My pulpit was a TV stand and my great grandmother was the audience. From my small vantage point, I preached to her what I heard my preacher father say. I didn’t understand everything I was saying. I was just parroting what I heard every Sunday morning and evening and Wednesday night. Read more...

______________________________


Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines. Share this devotion with a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment