Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Throwback Tuesday by Martin Wiles

WELCOME TO THROWBACK TUESDAY...BECAUSE WE THINK EVERY DEVOTION DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE. 

Living With Regret by Martin Wiles

I stare out the window on a warm March afternoon of the winter that wasn’t in the southern United States. My garden plot stares back, “Are you going to prepare me?”

I’ve made plans for the initial plowing but wonder… Can I plant it? I have the skills, knowledge and implements. I am capable of buying the necessary seeds and plants. 

Should I plant? An answer not so obvious. In spite of proper care, the plot hasn’t delivered favorable results. What grows well attracts deer. The expense of keeping them away-along with rising prices, makes me question the effort. Read more...

We'd love to hear your story about regret. Email us.  

Enter to win a free copy of my newest book, Grits & Grace & God. Visit the following link and sign up: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/99040-grace-grits-god-manna-from-heaven-served-up-southern-style

No comments:

Post a Comment