Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Friendship’s Power

U-Hauls, moving vans, pick-ups, loaded cars, and farm trucks. All familiar items. My father’s profession-along with his uncertainty over whether God wanted him to be a pastor or full-time evangelist, made frequent moves a normal and unpleasant element of my childhood.

One recent morning, I lay in bed struggling with how many friends’ full names I could recall from my pre-high school graduation years. Finally, I managed to construct the names of five friends from high school but came up empty-handed when I reflected on the prior years. Read more...


Looking for a wide selection of genres in Christian books at discount prices? Use coupon MWiles for 20% off. Click here to see selections.  






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment