Monday, September 9, 2013

The Relationship Maker by Chrissy Wiles

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16 NLT).

Lately I’ve been thinking about relationships and the way our minds work when it comes to them.

Questions have come up that people I know have asked or wondered…questions that I myself have wondered about. Why does he treat me this way? I deserve better. Doesn't she care? I care. Doesn't she love me? I love her. Why does he do this to me all the time? When I need him or her the most, he or she is never there. Life is a constant disappointment.

Then I think to myself...how do you think God feels about these questions? What if we turned those questions around and it was HIM asking us...why does he treat me this way? I died for him. Doesn't she know I care? It's in my Word to cast ALL her cares on me for I care for her... Doesn't she know I love her unconditionally? I gave my life for her on the cross. I am always here for her. My door is never closed. I will never disappoint her.

For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you (Hebrews 13:5 NLT).”

An eye opener right? Don’t focus so much on the disappointments often found in relationships that you forget the relationship MAKER.

Need a fresh perspective on money matters? Order your print or Kindle copy today from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment