Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Throwback Tuesday - Filling the Void - Martin Wiles

Filling the Void

“Please, sir,” the woman said, “give me this water! Then I’ll never be thirsty again.” John 4:15 NLT 

He left us suddenly on August 11, 2014. Robin Williams was one of my favorite actors. I suppose my first acquaintance with him was on the television show Mork and Mindy. His comedic abilities were transfixing and delightful. I often wondered if he had a script or just made up his jokes and comments on the fly. Smiles always decorated his face. In his movie, Good Morning Vietnam, he was able to bring a smile to those downtrodden over an unpopular war. But apparently, Williams’ smiles covered a deep-seated void. At some point, his void fillers failed him, and he decided to take his life. Read more...

Tweetable: What are you filling your voids with? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment