Friday, September 11, 2020

Flashback Friday - What if There’s Nothing after I Die? - Martin Wiles

 

What if There’s Nothing after I Die?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world. I Corinthians 15:19 NLT

“What if after you die there’s nothing?” I asked. 

He was one of the godliest men I’d ever met. We often talked about religious subjects. With him, I could discuss the deep things without fear he would judge me for my questions. Knowing his lifestyle, I asked if he had ever considered the question and possibility. “I wouldn’t regret the way I’ve lived,” he answered. A reply seasoned by age and reflection. And one I’ve used myself since then. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you counting on something after death?  

Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment