Friday, December 18, 2020

Flashback Friday - Scoring Points at Home - Martin Wiles

Scoring Points at Home

Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. Ephesians 5:21 NLT

One by one I plucked them and nestled their stems in the cup of my hand. 

My wife and I once lived in an old home. Next door was an even older deserted home that was slowly dying from age. Numerous weeds snaked across the yard, yet once a year in the spring the yard transformed itself. Jonquils appeared among the weeds and displayed their yellow hearts. I would sneak over and pluck them one by one until I had enough for my purpose. Then finding an old milk bottle, I filled it with water, carefully placed the flowers inside, and placed the arrangement by our kitchen window. Nothing was more precious than the smile on my wife’s face when she noticed. Read more...

Tweetable: How are you scoring points at home? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment