Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Will We Know People in Heaven? - Martin Wiles

Will We Know People in Heaven?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. Luke 16:23 NLT

Good-byes are difficult; heaven is for hellos.

One of the beautiful assets of eyesight is recognition. I’ve lived in numerous locations and had the privilege of knowing hundreds of people. Some of the names I’ve forgotten, but when I see a particular person I’ve known I recognize their face. The thought of not knowing people in heaven that I’ve known on earth is troubling— particularly if it’s a family member. To be incapable of recognizing my parents, grandparents, children, or spouse would be disturbing. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you looking forward to seeing friends and family in heaven? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment