Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - If God Didn’t Create Sin, Where Did It Come From? - Martin Wiles

If God Didn’t Create Sin, Where Did It Come From? 

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

Many things that don’t appear bad have the potential to be. I remember the time when my wife and I had the joy of being first-time grandparents. I had always heard how wonderful the event was, but I had to experience it for myself to understand the pleasures. If you saw us interacting with him, you would assume we thought he was incapable of wrong. Wakes up with a smile. Never cranky unless he’s fighting the nap he needs to take. Helpful. Draws a crowd wherever he goes. Even has a following of students at the school where I teach. But all of his positive characteristics are overshadowed by one negative: he has the potential to be bad—and sometimes proves it. Read more...

Tweetable: Do you wonder where sin originated? 

Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment