Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Reflections - Martin Wiles

Reflections

As I walked through my office, dusting every shelf, I realized life had become too busy.

Pictures of deceased and living relatives sit idly on my bookshelves. Rocks from places I’ve visited on mission trips and vacations nestle closely by. Rocks from places like Colorado, Nova Scotia, and Maine. And also other mementos that belonged to family members. As the feather duster gently glided around each one, I suddenly recognized it had been far too long since I had thought about some of these important people in my life. Read more...

Tweetable: What is reflecting on your life showing you? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment