Friday, September 6, 2019

Flashback Friday - God’s Attention Getter - Martin Wiles

What grabs my attention may very well have God’s hand behind it.

I was fresh out of college, pastoring my first church, and aching to make an impression on someone…anyone. So I filled my plate with busyness. All good things. I scampered from one task to the other until one day my energy level evaporated. Something had changed, but I didn’t know what. I found out the next morning. A bleeding ulcer incapacitated me: for one week in the hospital and for several more thereafter. But God used it as an attention-getter to slow me down and help me reorganize my affairs. Read more...

Tweetable: Is God getting your attention? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment