Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - Complexly Created - Martin Wiles

Complexly Created

“Timex®. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking.” Until the battery goes out.

Timex has been my choice of watch brands for many years. They are affordable yet durable. Not flashy but practical. And up until recently, I could visit the local Wal-Mart and have the battery changed. Not now. “We don’t change Timex batteries anymore,” I was informed. I soon discovered why. As I removed the backing to access the battery, I saw a maze of parts I hadn’t witnessed in previous watches. Screws had to be removed and parts re-arranged to even locate the battery. What was once simple was now very complex. Read more...

Tweetable: Have you discovered the uniqueness of you?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment