Friday, August 17, 2018

Flashback Friday - Does God Really Care? - Martin Wiles

Does God Really Care?

I’ve never questioned God’s love and care, but I’ve sauntered through many a life situation when it was tempting. 

As I watched my father lying in a hospital bed fighting for his life, I could have questioned God’s concern. But I didn’t. Or when my wife and I fail to sell as much at our antique booth as some other vendors, it’s tempting to say, “What’s up with this God?” But we don’t. Or when my wife wakes me up crying from the pain of a kidney stone and we wind up in the hospital, I’m tempted to question God’s care. But I don’t. Read more...

Tweetable: Do you ever feel as if God doesn't care?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment