Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Death's Sting - Martin Wiles

Death’s Sting

I was at least 3 hours from help with no way to stop what was happening.

I called it the “year of stings” because I had been stung numerous times while my brother and I were hiking. I had never been stung by a wasp or yellow jacket. Only one small bee hanging around a trash dump had ever managed to plant her stinger in my skin. But this year yellow jackets were finding my bare skin with regularity, and with each sting, the reaction intensified. While I had never experienced an allergic reaction before, it appeared I was having one now. Only after slowing my pace and taking Benadryl did the reactions subside. From then on, I made sure I carried an Epi-pen. Read more...

Tweetable: Will you avoid death's sting?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment