Friday, July 24, 2015

Flashback Friday - Martin Wiles

Pressured To Lean

I didn’t have one on my first hiking adventure, but I bought one soon thereafter.

A hiking stick is a hiker’s best friend. Age has nothing to do with it nor do physical limitations. My hikes were in the mountains. Trails were steep and inundated with rocks and roots, making footing precarious. My hiking stick relieved knee pressure when going uphill, slowed me down when descending and kept me from falling when I twisted my ankle on roots and rocks. When it once slid down a mountain, I didn’t hesitate to slide down after it. Read more...



Encouraging Tweet: God’s not my crutch but I readily admit I can’t handle life’s pressures alone.


 ______________________________________________________________________


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment