Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Throwback Tuesday - Martin Wiles

Unforgotten

“Where did you put it?” “I can’t believe you can’t remember.

I’ve said that a few times-as if I’m the king of remembering. Whatever “it” is, where “it” is is a mystery. If I knew, I wouldn’t have to ask myself or anyone else. 

Many who study the human mind claim we never actually forget anything unless we’ve had an accident or mental event that damages our brain. Otherwise, the information is there whether we can access it or not. Most of the time, the right circumstance or sensory experience is all that’s necessary to remember what we think we’ve forgotten. Read more...

______________________________


Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines. Share this devotion with a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment