Psalm 37:16 The little that the righteous man has is better than the abundance of many wicked people. (HCSB)
If wealth is measured by the size of a bank account or owning a home, I've always been poor. Paycheck to paycheck has been my norm, and I've never owned a home. But according to this verse my little may be more and better than other's most if my little is coupled with love for God. God promises to meet every need his children have. If he grants our wants that's the much. While the needs may be little by comparison they are actually the much. And with God little is much and always enough. Choose to accept with gratitude whatever God gives knowing it will be sufficient to meet your needs and enable you to do what he asks.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give t...
-
For thousands of years, people have found comfort in the Psalms. No matter what emotion you are experiencing or fight you're facing, t...
-
Series: Hey God…I Have a Question The LORD is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth. Psalm 145:18 NLT Th...

No comments:
Post a Comment