Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Throwback Tuesday - Personal Responsibility - Martin Wiles

 Personal Responsibility

The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent’s sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child’s sins. Ezekiel 18:20 NLT

“But God, I didn’t know…So and so…Can’t you overlook…”

The first day of school finally arrived. Returning students were introduced to something new I had added to my yearly plans. I would issue a syllabus. I had spent hours during the summer designing one for each class, detailing the objectives and plans, and giving them instructions for the major projects they would be required to complete—along with the due dates. Students listened as I carefully explained that no excuses would be accepted for not having projects completed on time. On the first day of school, they had been told the date. Some perceived my position as harsh, but my intention was that they learn early in life to take responsibility for their tasks and actions. Procrastination would prevent this. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you taking personal responsibility? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment