Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Throwback Tuesday - Does God Really Need Me? - MartinWiles

 Does God Really Need Me?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

Don’t just say to each other, ‘We’re safe, for we are descendants of Abraham.’ That means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones. Matthew 3:9 NLT

Is it possible that an omnipotent and omniscient being actually needs me?

Among our most important needs are security, self-worth, and significance. Believing there is an individual who can consistently meet these three needs without failure positions me for disappointment. I can’t constantly meet all the needs of any one person nor can they return the favor. Only God has the ability to satisfy every need I have without ever failing. Read more...

Tweetable: Do you think God needs you? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment