Friday, August 14, 2020

Flashback Friday - Why Do Some Wait So Long to Answer God - Martin Wiles

 

Why Do Some Wait So Long to Answer God

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

For no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up. John 6:44 NLT

The original call came when I was 12 years of age, but I could do little more than say, “I’ll do it.”

As a young believer, I felt God beckoning me to devote my life to full-time Christian service. My eagerness at 12, however, was overshadowed by rebellion at 14—and for nine years thereafter. I left high school for the work world, burned a few bad relationships, married, and had a child before I finally agreed to obey. But I wasn’t alone. While some at my Alma motto came immediately from high school, many were young adults like I was with families. A few even neared retirement age. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you waiting to answer God? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment