Friday, May 15, 2020

Flashback Friday - Did Jesus Really Rise from the Grave? - Martin Wiles

Did Jesus Really Rise from the Grave?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

I’ve walked by the caskets of more dead family members than I care to recall. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and a father. As I strolled by each coffer, I longed for their eyes to open and their voices to speak. In some cases, unfinished business lingered. I needed to speak to them. I longed to hear some of the old stories again. And this time I would pen them down somewhere. No matter how sincere my longing, none revived. Read more...

Tweetable: What do you believe about Jesus' resurrection? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment