Friday, March 20, 2020

Flashback Friday - Are All Religions Equal? - Martin Wiles

Are All Religions Equal?

Series: Hey God…I Have a Question

For the past fifteen years, frosted chocolate pop tarts have been my breakfast of champions. Ironically, I’ve never cared for the most popular brand name manufactured in the United States. I’d rather have a particular store brand. Then I discovered this retailer wasn’t the only one manufacturing this style of pop tart. Several other retailers also had identical store brands. Shape, consistency, taste, ingredients. All the same. Probably one company manufacturing all of them and attaching different labels depending on which retailer they’re destined for. My eyes and taste buds pronounce these dissimilar labeled pop tarts as equal. Read more...

Tweetable: Do you think all religions are equal? 


Thanks to all our faithful followers who share our posts! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment