Friday, November 15, 2019

Flashback Friday - Facer or Avoider? - Martin Wiles

Facer or Avoider?

In life, there are only two types of people: avoiders and facers.

The first two days of each of my college semesters encumbered me with syllabi I would need for the next five months. Within the pages of these mini books were assignments I was responsible for. Among them numerous research papers. How would I accomplish all this by the deadlines? Simple. By ledgering them down according to date from nearest to farthest. And by starting immediately. My first paper was completed long before the due date, but none of them were late. Nor did I find myself hurrying to complete any at the last minute. I was a facer in college. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you a facer or an avoider?


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment