Friday, October 4, 2019

Flashback Friday - When Pigs Are More Important - Martin Wiles

When Pigs are More Important

Sometimes it’s the little things that make us uncomfortable with God’s presence.

A few times in my life, I’ve owned a handful of pigs. Hog are unusual animals. They can be funny, mean, and dangerous all in a matter of moments. I have an uncle who made a sizable income by raising hogs. For me, it was simply a hobby. I enjoyed their antics and the exercise I received trying to repair what they destroyed. But there was no guaranteed profit from raising them. Prices fluctuated wildly. Pigs were fun but not more important than my regular employment. Read more...

Tweetable: What are your priorities?


Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's encouragement through His Love Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment