Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - Thinking Differently - Martin Wiles

Thinking Differently

The decisions of the majority aren’t always the best.

“If everyone else jumps off a building, would you jump too?” Or, “If everyone else goes to hell, do you want to go also?” Both favorite questions from my dad when I was growing up. His way of saying, “Consider the decision you’re making.” The questions normally had a moral fiber woven through them as well. The majority of my classmates may have been making poor moral decisions but that didn’t mean I had to mimic their behavior. I could think differently. Like God would want me to think. So I could behave in ways that pleased him and my parents. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you thinking differently than most?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment