Friday, May 17, 2019

Flashback Friday - Three P’s for Failure - Martin Wiles

Three P’s for Failure

What might appear to signal success can actually forecast failure.

Had I been Eve, I would have probably fallen to Satan’s temptations just as she did. Though I didn’t know her personally, I think I know her personality through her story. I would even venture to say my personality is similar. Psychology hadn’t been invented, but I’d risk concluding she had a Type A personality. She was driven. She hungered for more than God’s hand had dealt her. She wasn’t satisfied. She craved God’s qualities. She wanted more than 99% of the garden’s delights. She starved for them all. But what she imagined would bring delight and success delivered failure. Read more... 

Tweetable: How do you avoid the three P's of failure? 


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment