Friday, April 26, 2019

Flashback Friday - The Power of Forgiveness - Martin Wiles

The Power of Forgiveness 

He possessed power beyond his imagination, but one thing kept him from realizing what lay within.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t…” I softly said.

“It’s a little late for that now,” he responded. 

And with that what began as a good friendship degenerated into a cold shoulder.

I was his pastor; I had disappointed him. He once visited with me…but not anymore. He supported my every decision and assisted in any way he could…but not now. He was my greatest fan…until one of his relatives died and I didn’t respond in the manner he thought I should have. He was right…I was wrong. I apologized, but he wouldn’t accept it. A few years later he died. I remained…unforgiven. Read more...



Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.






Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's encouragement through his love lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment