Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Throwback Tuesday - The Art of Good Listening - Martin Wiles

The Art of Good Listening

Intently locked into what she was doing, she didn’t hear me when I spoke to her.

In the days before DVD’s, my daughter was still a distracted listener. A “Barney the Purple Dinosaur” VCR tape was a convenient way to keep her occupied while I did other things. I was able to get some work accomplished, and she was watching material with honorable values. Trouble was, when the time came for her to listen to me she didn’t hear me when I called. The purple dinosaur had captured so much of her attention that she didn’t hear a more important voice. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you a good listener?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment