Friday, February 8, 2019

Flashback Friday - 5 Ways to Influence People - Martin Wiles

5 Ways to Influence People

He stood only 5 foot 6 inches, but in my mind, he stood much taller.

Born on March 21, 1915, my grandfather had no idea the road he would travel a few short twelve years later. His father died as a young man, leaving behind a wife and a house full of children. My grandfather wasn’t the youngest or oldest; yet managing the family farm fell to him. With an uncle’s assistance, he managed to care for the family, survive the Great Depression, and live until two days shy of his 88th birthday. 

Until the day he died, my grandfather had a tremendous influence on my life but never more so than when I was struggling through my rebellious teenage years. Read more...

Tweetable: How are you influencing others?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment