Friday, October 26, 2018

Flashback Friday - Savor the Flavor - Martin Wiles

Savor the Flavor

When the smell wafts through every crevice of our home and finally passes under my nostrils, my mouth waters. 

Fried chicken…southern style. There’s nothing like it. My wife knows how to season it just right. I could eat it every day. From a good health standpoint, I understand it’s probably not beneficial for me. The grease clogs my arteries, and the skin houses enough fat and grease to do a magnificent clogging job. But I savor the flavor and taste and plan to keep eating it on every occasion I can wrap my mouth around a juicy piece of it. Some things are worth dying for. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you savoring the flavor of time with God?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment