Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Throwback Tuesday - Helping Hands - Martin Wiles

Helping Hands

The doctor’s words shocked us: “You have one on each foot. I can do one at a time or both at the same time.”

We decided for both, and for the next two weeks, I helped my wife recover from planter’s wart surgery. If we went to the store, I pushed her in a wheelchair. At home, I helped her from point A to B by holding one of her arms while she hobbled on her heels. Without my helping hands, she would’ve been confined to her recliner. Read more...

Tweetable: Are you using your hands to help?


Looking for a wide selection of genres in inspirational books at discount prices? Click here to see selections.







Thanks to all our faithful followers who are "sharing" our posts--please keep it up! We also invite you to follow and like us on FacebookPinterest, and Twitter. Help us spread God's Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment